Transsolar was announced the winner of the Energy Efficiency Award Challenge by the German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC) at the German House in New York on July 13, 2017, recognizing Transsolar as a leader in green building and energy efficiency.
Pratik Raval, Associate Director at Transsolar, presented Transsolar’s contributions to six sustainable new buildings for Loyola University in Chicago, IL, including
• Richard J. Klarchek Information Commons
• Cuneo Hall
• Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
• Institute of Environmental Sustainability
• John and Kathy Schreiber Center – Quinlan School of Business
• Center for Translational Research and Education
Mr. Raval presented to an independent jury of green experts along with four competitors and was presented with the award at a reception the following evening (pictured with Krista Palen).